As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
This Land Is My Land
This Land Is My Land is a game created and published by Game Labs.
Official Site[edit | edit source]
About the game[edit | edit source]
An open world stealth action game with a living hostile environment which evolves over time, affected by Player actions.
Modes[edit | edit source]
- Offline Status allows for core game play experience, without Social Features or Chat.
- Online Status allows for core game play experience with Social Features and Text Chat accessible.
Features[edit | edit source]
- There are multiple ways to achieve your objectives. In addition to that, every playthrough will be unique because the world will change every time you start a resistance. Cities will grow differently, camps will develop in altered places, and patrols will take new routes.
- Hostile World
- Your beautiful world has changed - incoming settlers are leaving no place for you. You have to be prepared and actively fight against it if you want to take back your land. The maze is real and something dangerous and exciting will always surprise you on every step and behind every corner
- Game mechanics will treat you as an intelligent adult who can make smart decisions to overcome our cooperative AI, that intelligently reacts to threats and changing surroundings
- Road Map:
- The roadmap is what the Developers have currently planned for the game but not necessarily everything. They will be aiming to implement these features in-game and update the board regularly. Be sure to check back once in a while to track the progress.
- To visit the Trello board RoadMap: https://trello.com/b/nQIgEYah/this-land-is-my-land-tentative-roadmap
Game State[edit | edit source]
This Land Is My Land is currently in Early Access on Steam. It is only for the PC at this time.
This video shows the current state of This Land Is My Land
Languages[edit | edit source]
This Land Is My Land supports following languages: