Upgrading Camps[edit | edit source]
In order to be successful in reclaim your land, you need to have a large number of warriors.
In order to support a large number of warriors, you need multiple camps with high residence capacity.
Residence capacity is increased by "Upgrading" the camps.
The following table shows the type and quantity of materials that are needed to upgrade a camp to a specific max residence level:
|NUMBER OF WARRIORS|
Camp upgrade process[edit | edit source]
You increase the maximum number of warrior your camp can contain through the "Upgrade" process.
In the this example 20 Boar Tucks, 20 Stags Pelts, and the 5 Buffalo Pelts are required to upgrade ROSEJOUR from a max of 8 to a max of 15 warriors.
Note: The resources need to be in the Camp Loot.
Camp actions[edit | edit source]
In the graphic below, the buttons within the red box represent the various camp actions.
Certain camp actions require a minimum amount of Warriors in the camp (see Residence Requirements below).
From left to right these are:
- Attack - send warriors to attack a near by settlement/patrol/etc.
- Gather - send warriors to gather a selected material.
- Settle - send warriors to settle a new camp within a close by radius.
- Tame Horse - send warriors to find and tame horses (Hay Bait is highly recommended).
- Patrol - send (well armed) warriors to patrol between selected camps.
- Send - move warriors from active camp to any other camp.
The following is a table of which actions are available at camp residence levels:
Residence Requirements[edit | edit source]
|8 - 30||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|